TYRELINE RETREAD WARRANTY
Our Michelin retreads are made to meet meticulous quality standards. That’s why every retread manufactured by Tyreline is backed by a warranty.
TERMS OF WARRANTY
If a MICHELIN or Recamic labelled retread has become unserviceable due to a defect in workmanship or materials; before it has a remaining tread depth of 2mm or is 3 years from date of purchase, it will be replaced in full with a new MICHELIN or Recamic retread.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Tyres which become unserviceable due to:
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture);
- Incorrect fitting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance, or improper repair;
- Misapplication, improper maintenance, racing, under inflation, over inflation or other abuse resulting in case damage or fatigue;
- Accident, fire, chemical corrosion, contamination, tyre alteration or vandalism;
- Flat spotting caused by improper storage;
- The addition of liquid, solid or gaseous materials other than air, nitrogen or carbon dioxide;
- Load or speed greater than the ISO load/speed value recommended;
- Uneven or rapid wear caused by mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as axle misalignment, resulting in damage to the under-tread, carcass or steel belts;
- Ozone or weather cracking.
WHAT YOU MUST DO WHEN MAKING A CLAIM?
When making a claim under the terms of this limited warranty, the customer must present their retread to the original selling dealer. It is the responsibility of the end user to transport the retread to the dealer with all costs to be met by the end user.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not provide compensation for loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or incidental or consequential damages. Tyres presented for claim remain the property of the owner/consumer and Tyreline accepts no responsibility for loss of, or damage to, tyres which are in the custody or control of a truck tyre retailer for the purpose of inspection for warranty adjustment. Tyres accepted for claim become the property of Tyreline. The warranty is applicable for 3 years from date of manufacture, after which time the warranty expires. This warranty includes retreads labelled as MICHELIN and Recamic. This warranty only applies to tyres purchased through an Authorised Tyreline Dealer. A tyre presented for a warranty claim must have a tread pattern of at least two millimeters deep in a band that runs continuously, or the claim becomes null and void. This warranty is limited to replacement of a new retread tyre in lieu of financial payment, unless otherwise agreed to. In the event of a disputed claim, the owner/consumer must make the tyre available for further inspection. No Tyreline representative, employee or retailer has the authority to make or imply any representation, promise or agreement, which in any way varies the terms of this limited warranty. This limited warranty applies only in New Zealand.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary in each country.
SAFETY MAINTENANCE INFORMATION
Read MICHELIN Truck and Bus Service Manual, Edition 2009 Asia-Pacific, the information on the sidewall of your tyres, your vehicle owner’s manual and vehicle tyre information placard for essential safety and maintenance information.
WHEN SERVICE IS REQUIRED
- Contact a participating Tyreline truck tyre retailer.
- If additional assistance is needed in locating a Tyreline truck tyre retailer in New Zealand, please call Tyreline: Phone 0800 732 264.